Photographers United is a group of working commercial photographers. Before your application is approved, you will be asked for a link to your website and examples of commercial work. Without these your application will not be processed. We welcome members from all over the world!
The signup process: To minimise the admin we have to do, we are asking potential members to pay the membership fee first, using the link below. We will then email you asking for proof of your professional status as mentioned above. If you satisfy our criteria you will receive an email to tell you that your account has been set up. If not, you will get a full refund through PayPal within a day or two. We do not intend to take a hard line on this but at the same time, we do want to keep the membership on a "Pro-photographer" basis.
To become a member of Photographers United please pay the annual membership fee by following the PayPal link below. For your convenience, the payment is recurring so you don't have to remember to renew.
The introductory subscription amount is £30 for the first year.
As soon as we have your payment, we will set up your account and notify you using the same email address as your PayPal payment came from.
By signing up to the Photographers United website you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions:
This agreement shall be subject to the laws of the United Kingdom.
Nothing in this agreement shall be deemed to confer any third party rights and benefits.
"Photographers United" is not in a position to provide this site or its services with any warranty whatsoever. We accept no liability for events resulting from your use of this site. Although we will naturally do our utmost to provide 100% availability, reliability and security, we cannot actually guarantee the availability, reliability or security of this site, it's services or any documents you may have stored on our systems.
Indemnification: You agree to hold harmless and indemnify "Photographers United", and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from and against any third party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of the Service, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgements, litigation costs and attorneys' fees, of every kind and nature.
By 'Photographer' or 'Photographers' is meant anyone listed on the site as an artist or supplier of services of any kind.
In addition, photographers, service providers and users of this site understand and agree that:
- "Photographers United" cannot guarantee that you will find clients for the services you are offering.
- You are responsible for the accuracy and content of your listing.
- You must have copyright or appropriate permissions to use any images which appear in your listing on "Photographers United".
- Whilst we endeavour to ensure that our site is always available, this cannot be guaranteed.
- In the event of the site being either deliberately or accidentally destroyed, defaced or vandalised, you may have to create your entry from scratch. "Photographers United" assume no liability in such an event.
- "Photographers United" cannot accept responsibility for losses, direct or consequential, as a result of your listing appearing or not appearing on the "Photographers United" site.
- Photographers will not allow anything which could reasonably be considered offensive to appear in their listings.
- Photographers will not bring the "Photographers United" website into disrepute.
- "Photographers United" is simply a listings site. Photographers and artists are entirely responsible for every aspect of any arrangements, financial or otherwise, made between them and any third party.
- Any login details supplied by "Photographers United" will be kept in the strictest confidence. "Photographers United" will seek to recover damages or losses if it is found that such details have not been kept confidential.
- "Photographers United" reserve the right to alter a photographer's listing for any reason should this be deemed necessary by the site administrator.
- It is a photographer's responsibility to comply with any and all relevant laws as regards providing the services they advertise.
- We reserve the right to delete any content or user from the site without notice or right to appeal.
- All rights to images you upload to the site remain with you but you give us permission to use them to promote you and/or the site in any way we choose in perpetuity. We would particularly need to promote the site on social media using these images.
- It is understood that any and all visitors will be able to share pages on social media by means of the links at the bottom of most pages on the site. This means that any content and images on these pages will also be shared.
- This website is intended to be used only by individual photographers. Larger companies and other service providers are welcome to have a presence on the site in the form of a sponsored landing page or paid listing. Please contact us to discuss.
- Our Forums are provided as a service to our members. We accept no responsibility or liability for posts therein, for the equipment bought or sold through our forums or opinions expressed there. If buying or selling items through our forums, please take every precaution as to the seller/buyer and the condition of such items. We accept no responsibility for such transactions, in any way.
- You agree to abide by our Code of Conduct.